As a barista at Wild, you are fully responsible for the design, production and presentation of high quality coffee drinks to give our clients a world class coffee experience. You will collaborate with each department to curate and offer our esteemed guest the most memorable coffee they've ever had.
We're seeking an ambitious and talented member of staff
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
Closing date: Friday 19th November, 2021 at 1700hrs.
- Exception coffee making skills
- Passion for coffee recipes and new brewing techniques
- A barista training certificate from a recognised institution
- Highly creative and autonomous
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of cashing and booking keeping
- Additional spoken languages besides English and Luganda
- An attractive and vibrant personality
- Strong problem solving skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and diverse culture
- Professional managers, great equipment and tools to use and flexible working hours
- Liquid processes, autonomy, real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
- Expand your knowledge of various business units within Wild
- Be a part of the content Creation team that reaches our users on a daily basis
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several staff activities are often organised all over the year, such as sports sessions, team building events, monthly brewing competitions, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
several in house and external trainings around the year
Play team sports with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Unlimited coffee and in-house discounted meals provided.