The Head Bartender is the team captain of the bar, exhibiting the highest level of product knowledge, supreme skills in the craft of mixology, with a keen focus on customer service, and the ability to lead the bar team to achieve their individual and company goals.
The Head Bartender ensures our guests receive an excellent bar and drink experience in a fun environment.
This position is both creative and rigorous. By nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong passion for your craft.
- Lead the bar team to peak performance by conducting training and coaching the bartenders for continuous growth
- Research and invent new cocktail recipes to add to the menu
- Work with the Coffee Bar Manager to optimise all operations
- Expertly prepare and serves craft cocktails, wine and other drinks
- Ensures an excellent and fun customer experience for all guests
- Strong mixology skills
- Full knowledge of all classic cocktails
- Drive and creativity to create new, unique cocktails
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Good leadership skills
- Knowledge of health and safety guidelines